- Overview. This Policy governs your use of the Site and describes, among other things: (1) what information is collected from you; (2) your options regarding the collection, used, distribution and storage of your information; and (3) how your information is protected; and (4) what types of security precautions are in place to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of your information.
- Changes to this Policy. Intead reviews its privacy practices from time to time and this Policy is subject to change. Any changes to the Policy are automatically effective when they are posted on the Site. The current applicable Policy date will always be posted at the top of this Policy page. Please book mark and/or periodically visit this Policy page to ensure that you understand the current Policy provisions.
- Information We Collect About You and Why. In order for end users to take advantage of the services offered on this Site and other Intead Sites, end users are asked to provide both non-personally identifiable and, in some cases, personally identifiable information (“PII”) as more fully discussed below. Intead does not collect PII unless you Opt-In to provide this information on the Site. When you Opt-In you will be asked to fill out various questionnaires and other forms.
- Opt In to Provide Personally Identifiable Information. Online questionnaires and forms ask for PII including contact information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number, company and title, among other work experience-related information. PII which is required as part of the process will be identified in the indicated fields.
- Access to Personally Identifiable Information. You may access your PII and may modify information previously provided by relaying changes or modifications to Intead by emailing us at email@example.com. Requests to remove your PII from the Site will be fulfilled within three (3) business days and an email confirming such removal will be sent to you.
- Access to Your Personal Information. As the service provider, Intead always has access to your PII and does not require permission from you to access these on the Site.
- How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Use: Intead may use PII to contact you (by email, phone, and/or mail): (1) if there are concerns regarding your use of the Site and/or (2) to provide information about our services, such as new features on the Site, education-related updates and/or about "special offers" from us or our partners. Simply send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive optional communications.
Disclosure: Intead may disclose an end user’s PII and other information to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who is, or suspected of: (1) violating this Policy or our Terms of Service Agreement; (2) violating any applicable international or United States law; (3) causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Intead’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Intead may also disclose or access end user PII and all content provided by an end user on this Site in accordance with any legal requirements, government requests, subpoenas, laws, rules or regulations.
- Log Files. We gather certain non-PII information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, operate the Site, track end user activity on the Site and to gather demographic information about our end user base as a whole.
- Links to Other Sites. Please be advised that when you link to a third party website from this Site the information practices of third party websites are not covered by this Policy. Intead does not endorse, represent or guarantee the activities of such third party web sites. Please review third party web site privacy policies prior to sharing any information on those websites.
- Message Boards/Chat Rooms and PII. You may subscribe to participate on message boards or chat rooms on the Site. Please be aware that if you use the Site to post on our blogs, forums, message boards, or chat rooms, some PII may be seen by other members or users. This includes, but is not limited to, the poster's name, date of post, comments, IP address, survey responses, and other information. This information may also be transferred to outside entities, including the press or other media. Intead is not responsible for the PII that you provide in connection with these additional services. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, but not as a limitation, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding transmission of technical and personal data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- No Use of Site by Children. We do not knowingly accept personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under 13 please do not use this Site. If we discover a minor under thirteen (13) has submitted information to the Site, we will delete this information as soon as possible. If you live in a country that requires minors under eighteen (18) years of age to obtain parental consent prior to providing PII on this Site, you are responsible to acquire parental consent prior to using this Site.
- Transferability of Information. Information collected in accordance with this Policy is stored and processed within the United States of America. By using our Site, you consent to any transfer of PII and other information outside of your country, should we find it necessary in order to provide our services. Intead reserves the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from Site visitors, or that we otherwise collect concerning or in connection with the Site, to a third party if we sell or transfer our assets or any portion of our business. The new company may handle such information in accordance with its own policies and procedures and not in accordance with this Policy.
- Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect PII during transmission and once we receive it. Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We use procedural and mechanical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect our end users’ PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can send email us at email@example.com.
©2018. Intead. All Rights Reserved.